- Vegan restaurant guide
- Order materials from Vegan Outreach.
Help us share information about veganism. These resources are great for sharing with friends or handing out at festivals and other events.
The following media are not Northwest specific—and not comprehensive. But they’re a good start for people looking to educate themselves about veganism and animal advocacy.
- Striking at the Roots: A Practical Guide to Animal Activism, Mark Hawthorne
- Animal Impact: Secrets Proven to Achieve Results And Move the World, Caryn Ginsberg
- The Animal Activist’s Handbook: Maximizing our Positive Impact in Today’s World, Matt Ball & Bruce Friedrich
- Strategic Action for Animals: A Handbook on Strategic Movement Building, Organizing, and Activism for Animal Liberation, Melanie Joy
- The Lifelong Activist: How to Change the World Without Losing Your Way, Hillary Rettig
- Aftershock: Confronting Trauma in a Violent World: A Guide for Activists and their Allies, Pattrice Jones
- The Meaning of Freedom, Angela Davis
- Towards Collective Liberation, Criss Crass