NARN is looking for a VegSeattle Website Manager!
This volunteer role will be responsible for managing, helping to further develop and maintaining the VegSeattle website. NARN created and maintains the website, but particularly with the pandemic, it has been difficult to give it the attention needed to best help people find and support the vegan community. Specific responsibilities include:
- Identifying ways we can improve the site for more optimized data entry and visibility
- Visual and navigation improvements to the website
- WordPress plugin research and integration if needed
- Potential for full revamp of site with proposal and need
- Maintaining (with assistance of other volunteers) the database of restaurants and shops
- Helping to train and direct volunteers on data entry with any changes to system
We’d love to have someone who has done this kind of role before and who can bring energy, enthusiasm, and engagement to the role. Please include any notes about previous experience you have had in these areas, or skills, knowledge and passions you think are relevant.
If you are looking to contribute in a leadership capacity, we’d love to hear from you! Complete our volunteer application here.