1. NASA NUKES MONKEYS – STOP THEM
2. GET CRUELTY OFF SHELVES – NO FUR 2009/2010
3. ROUNDUP 2010 – BLM TO SEIZE 12,000 MORE HORSES, BURROS
4. HOW COULD THEY? 250,000 LIVE ANIMALS BUTCHERED IN NEPAL
5. KILLING PHOENIX – TEENAGE TWINS INDICTED
6. SHARK FINNING BAN PROGRESSES IN U.S. CONGRESS
7. STOP THE MILITARY’S WAR ON INNOCENTS
8. ASK ASTRA ZENECA & GLAXOSMITHKLINE TO DROP HLS
9. SHOT IN THE DARK – AUSTRALIA’S KANGAROO MASSACRE
10. SAVE GRAY WOLVES SO WE CAN SLAUGHTER THEM?
Help save wild horses – support the ROAM Act
Federal land throughout the American West is home to thousands of healthy wild horses. Yet as herds continue to grow, Bureau of Land Management officials have raised the possibility of killing as many as 30,000 of these wild animals.
Recently, the U.S. House overwhelmingly passed the Restoring Our American Mustangs (ROAM) Act — a bill working to protect wild horses from the possibility of a government-sponsored slaughter.
The ROAM Act would step up fertility control measures, encourage more adoptions and provide as much as 19 million additional acres for the wild animals to roam.
Slaughtering healthy animals to control populations should not be an option!